For LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária, the confidentiality and integrity of the personal data of its associates, partners or private customers is something very important. Data will always be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
ANFAJE’s website address is: firstname.lastname@example.org .
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária
The data collected is treated and processed under the terms approved by the Portuguese Data Protection Authority (CNPD). LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária requires the owner of the personal data to freely and explicitly consent to the processing of these data in order to receive the newsletter, to register for an event organized by LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária and to access the Members Area (exclusively for members).
The personal data entered into the Event Registration Form, in particular your name and e-mail address, will be stored by LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária for future event documentation, the quarterly newsletter and invitations to other future events. The e-mail address will also be retained by LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária for future mailing of relevant communications …
FORM OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Despite the risks involved in the circulation of data, such as unauthorised access, misappropriation, misuse, loss and alteration, LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária has internal measures in place to circumvent such risks, without prejudice to the fallibility of Internet security measures or other tools by LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária.
The following data protection measures stand out:
– Storage in a protected server, used and accessed exclusively in accordance with the security policies and standards defined internally;
– Data encryption and security of the applications that process them;
– Restricted and limited access to personal data, according to the needs arising from LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária activity;
– Authentication tools in the software used.
Personal data shall be kept only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or, at the request of the respective holder, after which time it shall be deleted.
In cases where there is a legal requirement concerning the period of data retention, the right to erasure can only be exercised after this period has elapsed.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT
The data subject may ask LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária for access, rectification or erasure of their data, as well as limitation or portability to other entities.
This request should be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com. However, LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária reserves the right not to execute the request, informing the holder of the personal data of the respective reasons.
The holder of personal data has the right to lodge a complaint or exposure, with the Control Authority in Portugal, the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD).
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and after prior consent of the holders of personal data, LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária may transmit them to third parties, in accordance with the definition in number 10 of Article 4 of the RGPD, in compliance with legal, regulatory, pre-contractual or contractual duties, namely the authorities of a public nature responsible for control and audit attributions and/or to partners of activities, projects or services.
Data from the Reserved Area for Members is not shared with other entities.
The site administrators can view and edit the information in the Reserved Area for Members, since the access password is generated by the association itself. If the Associate makes the change of the password that was assigned to him the same is encrypted in backoffice thus becoming known only to himself.
ANALYTICAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OTHER TECHNICAL MEANS
LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária uses Google Analytics in order to monitor and collect statistical information regarding the overall use of theLiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária Website, including demographic and geographic information, information regarding the type of browser and operating systems used, behaviour on the Website, dates and times of access to the Website.
The data used for this purpose does not contain personally identifiable information or private information AND any personal data that could identify you individually in relation to your use of the Website is not stored.
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária is responsible for the collection, processing, storage and/or deletion of personal data of its associates, partners or private customers.
Any questions regarding the use of your personal data should be submitted to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter addressed to LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária at the following address: …
In the fulfilment of its responsibilities, and according to the terms and deadlines provided in Article 33 of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária shall notify the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD), whenever it becomes aware of any personal data breach event, as defined in number 12 of Article 4 of the RGPD.
LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária is committed to:
– To process data lawfully and fairly, gathering only the information that is relevant and necessary for the purpose for which it is intended;
– Not to use the data collected for purposes incompatible with those of collection;
– Ensure, where required, that the data subject’s express consent is obtained;
– Allowing the data subject access to and amendment of personal information;
– Upon request by the data subject, to ensure free of charge the right to erase the data used;
– Respect professional secrecy with regard to the information handled;
– Keeping the data accurate and, where necessary, updating it;
– Ensure security systems that prevent consultation, modification, destruction or addition of the data by unauthorised persons;
– Do not sell, loan or otherwise commercialise personal information collected online or offline;
– Not share personal data with other persons/entities, except as provided in clause 4 “Transmission of personal data to third parties”, unless requested, by the holder of the personal data, not to share such data.
This document is available in an accessible area of the LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária Website. LiliNobre Mediação Imobiliária can, without prior notice, change this Policy due to the need to adapt it to any legislative changes or to the recommendations of the CNPD.